Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Banana Strawberry Shake

I love bananas! But I am not a big fan of strawberries. That's why when I heard of this recipe, i was shaking my head...

Until I actually tried it. I was amazed at how the two tastes blended together! I love it now... and I'm sure you will too when you try it!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 lb strawberries
1 frozen banana
1 cup plain yoghurt
1 cup whole milk (or non-fat milk)

OPTIONAL:
Whipped cream
chocolate syrup

Now let's do it.
1. Put all ingredients together in the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a cocktail glass. Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
3. Embellish with cut straberry and a slice of banana placed on the rim of the glass.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post.
Many thanks for providing these details. ageless male scams - ageless male supplement does it work - ageless male

my blog post :: ageless male reviews