Saturday, April 5, 2008

Banana Coffee Shake

Ever felt so sleepy in the afternoon that you just to gulp down a big mug of coffee? I usually do... but I don't like taking hot coffee in the afternoon since the temperature is usually already hot. A big glass of cold coffee would usually do better. So I thought I'd share with you a definite winner... a tall glass of banana and coffee shake!

All the ingredients are usually found in your standard office pantry, except maybe the banana (but if your office have a canteen you would definitely can get from there) so you can have this in your office. This recipe serves one but I suggest you prepare two to three glasses to share with your officemates... or boss...

You would need

1/3 cup strong coffee (chilled)
1/2 cup milk (full milk will taste exquisite, but skim milk is recommended to save on those calories)
2 big bananas

This is really very simple, in a blender combine coffee, milk and bananas until smooth. I would suggest topping with cinnamon if you have... Enjoy!

No comments: